1. Young, dynamic and energetic faculty. Out of 11 regular faculty members 3 are PhDs, 2 have submitted & 2 are pursuing.
2. State of art facilities for carrying out research in computer science & engineering and allied fields.
3. Excellent facilities to faculty like desktop, laptop, laser printer, scanner, VoIP phone, Internet, etc.
4. Excellent infrastructure: building, space, class-rooms, seating arrangements, etc.
5. Adequate teaching aids like black/white boards, LCD projectors, etc.
6. Excellent results.
7. Students highly sought by industry and end up with lucrative jobs.
8. Excellent facilities for imparting training/courses to engineering & other faculty, students, community, etc.
9. Involvement of faculty members in institutional development work (automation, video conferencing, networking, etc.).
10. Transparency in academic and administrative processes.
11. Excellent teaching learning environment.