Electrical Engineering Department, established in the year 1986, is one of the oldest departments of National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur. The department has been imparting quality education at undergraduate and post graduate level. The faculty members has been active in teaching and research activities. The course curriculum is being revised from time to time so as to keep abreast with the latest developments and emerging technologies. Various departmental laboratories have been strengthened and modernized by procuring state of art equipments. The department is equipped with the latest experimental and computational facilities for taking up R&D and consultancy activities in different areas of electrical engineering.
- National Conference on Electrical Systems & Energy Technologies (ESET-2013)
28-29 June 2013
- Workshop on Evolution and Development of Indian Power Markets
8-9 June 2013
- STTP on Power Generation Operation and Control
8-12 July, 2013
- STTP on Power Quality in Deregulated Power System with MATLAB application
15-19 July, 2013
- STTP on Digital Signal Processing with Applications using MATLAB (DSPAM)
23-27 Dec, 2013
Designed by:- Uma Shankar, Deepak Bansal, Kanishak Chauhan & Apurav Gupta.