Name of Projects in hand of Faculty of Electrical Engineering Department:
- -A research project titled ￭Hydrothermal Scheduling Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques￭ sponsored by CSIR (Dr. R.N. Sharma) (Sanctioned Amount Rs.10.00 Lacs (approximately)) - From 1st June 2004 to 31st May 2008.
- -A consultancy project on ￭Development of Software package for Hydro Operation Scheduling and Optimization￭ sponsored by BHEL Banglore (To be completed by 16/8/2008)
- -Congestion Management of Restructured Power Sector with renewable Energy Source under the scheme of Research & Development. (Dr. Y.R.Sood) (Sanctioned Amount Rs.15.00 Lacs)
- - Modernization of Existing High Voltage Lab under MODROB (Dr.Y.R.Sood ) (Sanctioned Amount Rs.12.00 Lacs)
- - Contingency Screening and Ranking for Voltage Stability under Research & Design Scheme. (Dr.Sushil Chauhan) ( Sanctioned Amount Rs.6.00 Lacs)
- -Modernization of Existing Power Electronics Laboratory under MODROBS (Dr. Raj Kumar Jarial) (Sanctioned Amount Rs.12.00 Lacs.)
Designed by:- Uma Shankar, Deepak Bansal, Kanishak Chauhan & Apurav Gupta.