LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
The readers shall maintain perfect order and silence in the
- Making noise, spiting, smoking and to visit the library in
intoxicated condition is strictly prohibited in the library.
- A reader will be responsible for any damage caused to the
library property or reading material. The member has to replace
the damage material/property and also has to pay the penalty imposed in
- Student/members will vacate their seats ten minutes before the
close of library.
- The Librarian reserve the right to suspend/cancel the membership
of any member found
- Misbehaving with the library staff or for any other in decent
- The Librarian can recall any book from any member at any time.
- The membership of students will be valid for one academic
session and card will be renewed in even semester.
- No book shall be issued to loan, which Librarian feels is not in a
condition to be safely handled by the borrower.
- In case any book become over due for more than one month no further
books will be issued unless such book is returned.
- The members should return library books on or before the due date
failing which over due charges of Rs. 1 per document per day will be
charged from the student members.
- On late return of the restricted reading material issued for
overnight, the fine of Rs. 1/= per hour per volume and maximum up to Rs.
5/= per volume per day will be charge.
- The library will not be responsible for memberís personal
belonging/property lost in the library.
- The members are required to switch off the mobiles while
entering the library.
- The library rules may be altered or amended or new rules may be
added to the existing one from time to time without any notice to the
members and these will be binding upon the members.
- The entry in the library will be allowed with library card only.
- All the users are required to switch off their Mobiles or
keep them on vibrartions.
LIBRARY BOOKS PURCHASE RULES