1. Four students named Kuldeep, Neetu, Rajkumar, Santosh cleared Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test-2012 and are currently studying at JNV, Dungari, Hamirpur district. The total number of Literacy Mission student studying in JNV has risen to 6.
2. Madhu, another student from NIT campus basti, scored 84% in his H.P. 10th Board 2012. Shimla Classes, Hamirpur is presently coaching Madhu for AIEEE/ IIT-JEE for free.
3. A regular student of the Literacy Mission, Mr. Joshi Sureen, hailing from basti area of NIT Hamirpur campus, qualified AIEEE-2009 and currently persuing B. Tech from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Institute of Technilogy, Bhopal.
4. Chandan, another student from NIT campus basti, scored 86.4% in his H.P. 10th Board 2011. Shimla Classes, Hamirpur is presently coaching Chandan for AIEEE/ IIT-JEE for free.
5. Lalita, a 5th grade student has topped the regional board comprising of 8 schools, with a percentage of 95.8%, in the year 2010. She also cleared the Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test – 2010 and is studying at JNV Dungari, Hamirpur district.
6. Another student of the Literacy Mission, Mr. Bhupendra has cleared the Air Force exam.
7. A 4-year old girl, Arpita, whose parents are daily wage workers from Chhattisgarh, was suffering from multiple cysts in the Kidney. She was successfully operated in PGIMER Chandigarh, with timely effort and support from Literacy Mission's volunteers and assistance from the faculty, the staff and the students of NIT, Hamirpur.
8. Another four year old child, Prince, whose parents are daily wage workers, had a hole in his heart. He was successfully operated in ESCORT Hospital, DELHI, with timely effort and support of Literacy Mission's volunteers and assistance from Dr. Y.D. Sharma , Dr. Anoop Kumar(Faculty Coordinators) and ROTARY CLUB, Hamirpur.
9. On the occasion of silver jubilee celebration, 'ROTARY CLUB, HAMIRPUR' brought 'LITERACY MISSION' into limelight and honored them for the valuable role played in Prince's treatment.
10. In a special visit to NIT Hamirpur for the Annual Convocation, 3rd January 2009, the former President Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam showed great interest in various activities of NITH Literacy Mission.
11. The performance of the children has shown a significant improvement in the past few years. Around 15 to 20 students have achieved top 3 positions in their respective classes.
11. Our students are actively taking part in the Annual Cultural Festival of NITH, Hill’ffair and Annual Technical Festival, NIMBUS, exhibiting their multi-dimensional talents
12. Four training programmes based on computer education were organized exclusively for Literacy Mission Students by NIT Hamirpur. Most of the children have been made computer literate. Painting and Sketching program was also organized in association with the Architecture Department, NIT Hamirpur.
13. Two girls Ritu and Pankaj successfully completed their ITI course. Ritu topped her ITI college with 81% marks. Pankaj Scored 79% in the same exam.