1. Children are being involved in various extracurricular activities like painting, singing, dancing etc. through competitions and prize distribution ceremonies are held to build their confidence
2. Kids are taken to NITH ground for games and sport activities, on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. A sense of nationalism is being cultivated through celebration of various national festivals.
4. Sanitation awareness programs are being organised in the basti areas for both children and their parents.
5. Moral and ethical values are inculcated through prayers, inspirational movies and programs.
6. Families dwelling in basti are constantly being motivated to send their kids to study at Mission.
7. Assistance is being provided to guide them in their career options.