India is a unique nation, whose fabric has been woven by diverse linguistic, cultural and religious threads, held together into a composite national identity by a rich history of cultural evolution, coupled with a rousing freedom struggle that was built around the tenets of non-violence and justice. The spirit of mutual understanding amidst a shared history has enabled a special unity in diversity, which stands out as a tall flame of nationhood that needs to be nourished and cherished into the future.
Objectives of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat :
- To CELEBRATE the Unity in Diversity of our Nation and to maintain and strengthen the fabric of traditionally existing emotional bonds between the people of our Country;
- To PROMOTE the spirit of national integration through a deep and structured engagement between all Indian States and Union Territories through a year-long planned engagement between States;
- To SHOWCASE the rich heritage and culture, customs and traditions of either State for enabling people to understand and appreciate the diversity that is India, thus fostering a sense of common identity
- TO ESTABLISH long-term engagements and,
- TO CREATE an environment which promotes learning between States by sharing best practices and experiences.
|Sl. No. ||Name ||Responsibility ||Phone No. ||Email |
| ||Dr. Tapas Palai ||Nodal Officer ||254882 ||email@example.com |
| ||Dr. Talari Ganesh ||Assistant Nodal Officer ||254101 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
| ||Dr. Ram Niwash Mahia ||Assistant Nodal Officer ||254501 || email@example.com |
| ||Dr. Pooja Thakur ||Assistant Nodal Officer || 254882 || firstname.lastname@example.org |
| ||Dr. Shampy Kamboj ||Assistant Nodal Officer || 254150 || email@example.com |