National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur was established in the year 1986 and the Civil Engineering Department is part of the institute since its inception. Civil Engineering is considered to be the most versatile branch among all the engineering branches. It is the branch with lot of diversity right from structural to transportation engineering, environmental to hydrology to hydraulics engineering, geology to geo-technology to earthquake engineering; Civil Engineering can be considered as a single largest branch among all the engineering branches. Being one of the primary Engineering Departments of the Institute, the Department of Civil Engineering offers B. Tech., M. Tech. and Ph.D. degrees programmers, accredited by National Board of Accreditation for five years since January 2008 and has been imparting quality education to its students
- To provide quality education and training to our graduates to cope up with international standards.
- To conduct regular continuing education and community development programmers.
- To provide extension and consultancy services to Government, private, public and industrial sectors.
- To excel in Industrial Research and consultancy with appropriate national and International linkages and to maintain highest standards in the field of Civil Engineering.
- To be the best-rated departments in India and world in terms of teaching and quality, research contributions, high-end consultancy and academic leadership.
- To provide excellent technical education in civil engineering for preparing competent engineering professionals with high ethical values trained for lifelong learning and service to the society.
- To impart quality and value based technical and professional education in civil engineering for providing solution to real life problems with dedication towards societal issues,research and continuous learning.
|Sl.No||Name||Area(s) of Interests||View Profile|
|1||Prof. R.K. Dutta||Geotechnical Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Prof. Raman Parti||Transportation Engineeringemail@example.com|
|3||Prof. Ravi Kr. Sharma||Soil Dynamicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Assistant Professor Grade-I
Assistant Professor Grade-II
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Phone No.|
|1||Smt. Meera Thakur||Sr. Assistantemail@example.com|
|2||Sh. Hem Raj Sharma||Attendant||254301||-|
|1||Sh. Balbir Singh||Sr. Technical Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Sh. Parkash Singh||Sr. Technicianemail@example.com|
|3||Sh. Naresh Kumar||Technician||254305||-|
Dr. R.S. Banshtu
Head of Department
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh, Pin No. 177005, India.
Phone No. : 01972- 254336
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org